Add-ons for HCL Connections – Community Manager
Automatically follow a community
We received different requests from customers for a solution to help them speed up the adoption and usage of specific communities. While discussing the requirements we also defined some use cases in order to measure the results.
Examples of use cases:
- New hires/users should automatically follow relevant company communities
- After joining a specific community, the users should automatically follow the community as well.
The users are free to unfollow the community at any time.
- To make new communities known, added members should automatically follow the community
With our Community Manager for HCL Connections, you get an overview of:
- the number of Communities
- which type of Communities (public, private, external)
- which groups control the access
and use the admin console to specify whether a Community must always be followed or set default settings which the user can customize.